Being an Air hostess is one of the most exciting jobs out there, not only is it high paying, but it also provides you with a great opportunity for learning and advancement. From traveling all around the world to meeting new exciting people, it is one of the most sought-after jobs out there.
Now, you know where I am going with this blog post, today we’ll talk all about the allure of the Air Hostess Job, and by the end of this piece, you’ll know why Aviation sector is considered the best there is.
So, Let’s begin!
Air Hostess and cabin crew jobs provide you with a great opportunity to increase your total bank balance; the salary of other similar jobs doesn’t even come close to the total perks received by the Air Hostesses.
Here’s a detailed chart showing the average salary range in the Aviation industry for employees with 0 to 2 years of work experience in the domestic airline market in India:
||Rs. 480,000 to 675,000
|Senior Air Hostess
||Rs. 550,000 to 825,000
||Rs. 504,000 to 735,000
||Rs. 504,000 to 702,000
|Customer Service Agent
||Rs. 360,000 to 432,000
A list detailing the salary of cabin crew members:
||Cabin Crew Salary Per Month
The Job of an Air Hostess is characterized by tremendous growth opportunities. It is usually the case that a candidate joins the Aviation industry as an Air Hostess. If that’s the case with you then, you are likely to draw a basic salary which is more or less the similar for different airlines (However, salaries vary with the type of Airlines. For Example – Domestic, Foreign, Full-service carriers, Low-cost carriers).
After completing two years of service as an Air Hostess, and completing Flight Duty Time Limitation, you become eligible to get a pay raise.
Promotions usually happen in this order:
- Flight Purser: After working as an Air Hostess for two years, you can get promoted to a flight pursuer.
- Senior Purser: Flight pursuers get promoted to senior pursuer after working for 3 or 4 years.
- Cabin Service Supervisor: Once you’ve worked as a cabin crew member for more than four years, you get the opportunity to get promoted for the role of Cabin Service supervisor.
Now, here is a list of the Airlines most preferred by the employees:
- Indian Airlines
- Air India
- Alliance Air.
- Sahara India
- Jet Airways
- Go Air
- British Airways
- Qantas Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- Gulf Air
- Singapore Airlines
- United Air
- Cathay Pacific
- Mahindra & Mahindra
The World is your Oyster
– Travelling makes you modest, you finally see what a tiny place you occupy in this world. And, with the job of an Air Hostess, you can travel for a living. It won’t be an exaggeration to say that traveling is one of the biggest benefits of getting a job in the aviation sector. Not only do you visit new places, immerse yourself in different cultures, and get the opportunity to meet a host of different characters, you also get paid while doing all these things you love.
– It is no industry sector that most of the Flight attendants get flight tickets at reduced costs for themselves, their friends and their families. Also, in many places, such as Airport restaurants and gift shops, they get great deals just because they are Air Hostesses!
Living in Style
– Air Hostesses live a life of luxury and style, also many times during their travel they get to live in fancy places with complimentary champagne and silver linings. If you want to live in style – there’s no job better suited to you than this one.
– Airplanes are a melting pot of different types of personalities. You meet all kind of people in a plane, from Artists to professionals, you’ll meet a host of different characters which will broaden your mind and also improve your connections.
What about the future?
– Being an Air Hostess is an experience of Holistic Learning, and adventure; the skills and experience that you get by being an Air Hostess can very well be used to transition into the hospitality industry, once you leave the Aviation Sector.
Hopefully, by now you’ve realized that the Air Hostess job is good as it gets. Now, I can’t emphasize enough how important the role of a training Academy is if you want to secure a high paying job in the Aviation sector. And, if you are looking for a place which will make sure you that reach your full potential – Try APT (Applied Professional Training Institute in Kolkata). In my opinion; APT is one of the best Air Hostess Training Academies out there, and, it has a tremendous track record of achieving 100% placements for the past eight years. The one difference that sets apart APT and all the other training Institutes – Is that APT believes in providing both classroom as well as practical learning to their students. Every candidate gets a personalized training program which is thoroughly curated keeping into account the individual strengths and weaknesses of the students.
APT also has a unique Thailand immersion Program which focuses on cultural exchange and student interaction. Candidates get a chance to immerse in the local tradition as well as interact with their counterparts from the Training Institutes in Thailand. APT will also be good for your overall personality development as it believes in interactive training rather than passive dissemination of information.
But, don’t just go by my word, you can also go through their website https://www.aptadvantage.com/
and make your own informed decision.
Also, if you want to know about, how you can become an Air Hostess, you can go through our detailed blog post Your Go-To guide to becoming an Airhostess | Salary, Eligibility, Course Fees and More.