Suppose you want to get admitted to a reputable air hostess college in Kolkata. In that case, there is a list of things that you need to consider. According to your needs, a stable job is guaranteed from such institutions if you can find the best one. Everyone taking an air hostess course in Kolkata wants to be recognized in the aviation industry. This is because the air hostess course in Kolkata is both fascinating and financially lucrative. But again, are you aware of the air hostess course fees in Kolkata? If not, then you have come to the right place.
Usually, the air hostess training fees in Kolkata are relatively low than in other large cities.
Get A Fantastic Career With The Best Air Hostess College In Kolkata
In recent times, there have been many rewarding job prospects in the aviation business. Of course, the pilots and co-pilots are the highest-paid employees. However, when it comes to the air hostesses, they aren’t far behind either. With each day passing by, the air hostess course in Kolkata is becoming popular. They are becoming more crucial than ever as the airline business is changing to a more passenger-centric approach. The role of an air hostess is pretty unique. They have to interact with every passenger on a trip and make their experience pleasant and memorable.
Curriculum In An Air Hostess Course In Kolkata
Under the top air hostess course in Kolkata, you are entitled to the following curriculum.
- The best training schools in Kolkata make every effort to create an academic and practical curriculum.
- They incorporate an international immersion program module to help students gain confidence by giving them a meaningful experience.
- The lessons meet the needs of each student so that they can become competent and excel in their chosen field.
- Students are trained and groomed by the best air hostess college in Kolkata to secure the best placements.
Requirements For Taking An Air Hostess Course In Kolkata
Persistent flight hostesses should have a high level of interactivity and be proficient in English. They must also be fit since air hostesses’ jobs are physically demanding. They should also be able to obtain Indian passports, as promotions in the airline sector frequently. All these factors are examined throughout the screening process that air hostess training colleges use to choose qualified candidates.
Duration And Air Hostess Course Fees In Kolkata
The duration of any air hostess course in Kolkata varies between 6 months to 12 months. Various other institutes offer shorter, or longer courses than the average indicated above. The air hostess course fees in Kolkata vary from one institution to another. The cost is usually between Rs.65000 to Rs.200000 on average. Do thorough research before joining any air hostess college in Kolkata.
Work Opportunities After Completing The Air Hostess Course In Kolkata
Suppose you are looking forward to being an air hostess. In that case, you should know that there are plenty of career opportunities in the aviation industry. The first few years of your job might be extremely demanding. However, once you’ve established yourself as a seasoned pro, you’ll almost certainly get a promotion on international flights. There is nothing like being an air hostess if you want to go to fascinating international countries.
What Should The Best Air Hostess Course In Kolkata Look Like?
No matter which institute you join for your air hostess course in Kolkata, it should provide excellent training in areas such as hospitality, aviation, customer service, and travel. The curriculum should create by specialists in various industries in the aviation sector.
- The institute should offer world-class instruction that is accessible to students from all socioeconomic backgrounds.
- The curriculum should change regularly to assist pupils in keeping ahead of the competition.
- The professors should give students practical explanations of many areas to assist them in doing well in their exams and having a brighter future.
- The institute should have ties with many businesses. It should make every attempt to give its students good placement opportunities.
- The college should have a Placement Assistance Cell (PAC) which should work hard to bring in a variety of companies to provide the most outstanding possible placement opportunities for students with a competitive wage package.
- On-campus job interviews should be available in five-star hotels, airlines, travel and customer service, and hospitality, all of which pay well.
Eligibility Criteria For Air Hostess Course In Kolkata
The eligibility norms to become an Air Hostess can vary depending on the type of course or degree. However, the basic eligibility requirements are:
- Certificate course: The candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized institution
- Diploma: Diploma course in Air Hostess training depends on the institute. Some air hostess college in Kolkata gives admission based on the 10+2 examination score. Others may conduct entrance exams and personal interviews.
- Degree Course: The admission for a degree course can be both entrance-based or merit-based. For post-graduate courses like MBA or PG diploma, the candidate must have completed an undergraduate degree in hospitality, tourism, or any other related field.
- The candidates who haven’t completed the formal 10+2 education must go for a GED test, i.e., General Educational Development Test.
India’s aviation industry is constantly growing. Thus, the need for air hostess courses in Kolkata is also increasing rapidly. This calls for the need for air hostesses and cabin crew members. Being an air hostess includes the following:
- travel to new locations
- meet new people
- gain new experiences
There is various air hostess college in Kolkata from which APT Advantage secures the top position! You will find every crucial piece of information you would need about the best air hostess college in Kolkata here. You will also get to know about all the qualifying requirements and air hostess course in Kolkata in this post.