KNOW YOUR DISCOUNTED FEES
This Cabin Crew Training course is designed for students who are specifically looking for a career in Civil Aviation industry as a Cabin Crew. The program is ideal for someone who is looking for a high-paid job, someone who loves to travel, or who aspires to be a part of any of the reputed airlines.
Cabin Crew Qualification / Eligibility
- Completed minimum of 10+2 schooling from any Board.
- Should be within the age of 26 years at the time of application.
- Height for Male Candidate should be a minimum of 170cms.
- Height for Female Candidates should be a minimum of 155cms.
- Weight should be proportionate to height.
- There should be no visible scar, cut or tattoo mark on the visible part of the body.
Cabin Crew Course
Value Added Career Enhancement ProgramBEST
- Swimming Classes and Certification:
It is a must for students aspiring to pursue cabin crew courses.
- First-Aid Training and Certification:
It is a mandatory training program for anyone who is seeking a career as a cabin crew.
- Cabin Crew Training Fees:
The net Cabin Crew Training Fee depends on a lot of factors including the duration of the course, merit and achievements of the candidate. We try to offer low fees cabin crew course in Kolkata, based on the personalized training requirements of the candidate. We also have payment options in EMI scheme; thereby no student needs to bear the burden of one-time payment and still making a successful completion of their professional course.
Cabin Crew Course
Cabin Crew Salary Packages & Placement
- The salary of a cabin crew is dependent on the airline
APT Advantage takes utmost care to train and guide every candidate up until they successfully acquire jobs at their dream airlines companies. Our expert training team helps them prepare for Cabin Crew Interview and other related Cabin Crew Placement procedures.
- Major Domestic Airlines offer a salary package somewhere in between ₹ 25000 – ₹ 40000 per month to their cabin crew members.
- International Airlines offer a salary somewhere in between ₹ 50000 – ₹ 200000 per month to their cabin crew members.
- Apart from the basic cabin crew salary, further allowances such as medical insurance, pension plans and ticket discounts are also provided. The accommodations in luxurious hotels and travel are also taken care of.